Tewkesbury Medieval Festival - 8th and 9th July

• Day - Sunday 9th July
    Time - MEET AT 11.OOam - MAIN ENTRANCE
    Site - off Gloucester Road (follow the yellow signs for the car parks).

PLEASE NOTE

There is a parade setting off from Quay Street at 11.15am, working its way down the High Street, eventually ending up at the Vineyards, opposite Lower Lode at 12.15pm.

ROADS CLOSE FROM 10.30am to 12.15pm
  • David & I will be there at 11.00am so hope to see a few of you there. Amazingly it's a FREE event, but there is a small charge for parking. Lots of opportunities for "people" shots (general public and re-enactors), action stuff and trade stands to look round, culminating in a "battle" in the afternoon and weather doesn't look too bad at this stage either! There's usually plenty of "catering" stands but you may like to take a picnic!
  • Thanks Jayne. I've never been before, so it should be good fun. I wasn't sure with the parade that day, whether we needed to be in town to watch that first or at the main site? See you both on Sunday.
  • All being well I should have one of my pictures in the official programme.
    Check out the festival flickr website, Margaret and I are both members, the site will show you what to expect.
  • Many thanks Clive - much appreciated.
  • My shot was at the top of page three. No acknowledgement.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion