Camera and Nikon Camera Skills events (for novices).
  • Over the summer the club will be running (subject to sufficient interest) two Camera Skills Events - one for Canon users and one for Nikon. Each of these will involve two sessions.

Invitations with full details will automatically go out to members who have completed the "Skills Sheet" distributed towards the end of the season, and have indicated use of either Canon or Nikon cameras and a 'novice' skills level.

Invitations for the Canon event have already been sent. Nikon to follow (David or I will post an update when these have also gone out).

Any Canon users who have not received an invite but may be interested, please contact me (Graham Cullimore - 077725 44706).

Nikon users - please wait until it is announced that invites have gone out before declaring an interest.

Thanks

Graham
  • Following on from Graham's notice, I will be running similar sessions on basic camera skills for Nikon users in the club who indicated that they would benefit from some tuition.

I've emailed members this evening, I will be covering the basics of camera operation over a couple of meetings, anyone who hasn't received an email but may be interested in coming along, subject to numbers, then please contact me - dkw1840@gmail.com

David W

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion